Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5 Guys Burgers and Fries

5 Guys Burgers and Fries

We headed here on Sunday and I put in my usual order. Cheeseburger plain. When Dad brought the food over he handed me a foil wrapped package and I opened it up to find this.....


That is one ugly cheeseburger.

But Mom and Dad said that just because it doesn't look good doesn't mean it doesn't taste good. So I tried it. 



The meat was really juicy, but crunchy at the same time. Dad says its because they grill the burgers. The burger was pretty good with sesame seeds (on a soggy bun) and american cheese. Even though the burger was good, and I ate the whole thing, I gave this place a....

7

They would have had a higher score but I could not eat any of the french fries because they are cooked in peanut oil. Also this place has open containers of peanuts all over the place. Not fun for me because I am allergic to nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment