Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Hat


First I want to thank Patick T. for the suggestion. He said that The Hat made his favorite hamburger so on Sunday we stopped for lunch.

We went to the Rancho Cucamonga one by the mall. I love the mall.

There was a lot of people so I had to hold a table and my Daddy went up and ordered me a Jr. Cheeseburger. Plain of course. I was kind of worried because I was not too hungry but the burger was a a good smallish size.




This is what my parents ordered.
 Pastrami Chili Cheese Fries!! 

After just a few bites of this juicy burger I knew that I would eat the whole thing. It was so yummy! I give The Hat a.....

10!

Another perfect score. This cheeseburger was so good. 






Thanks again Patrick! Maybe one day we can have lunch together. At The Hat of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment