Sunday, June 14, 2015

A GIRL ON YOUTUBE NAMED CYBERNOVA GOT MY LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG YOU GUYS!!!! So let me tell you who cybernova is! Cybernova is a girl on youtube and she plays minecraft videos and I really like minecraft! So she finally got a P.O box last week so I decided to send her some fan mail. So I sent a picture of  Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony because that's her character on minecraft and it's her favorite pony! So I got on youtube and checked if she had made a video of her fan mail she got and I found this....



                                                                                         Watch at 4:35


                                SO I AM FREAKING OUT AND SO EXCITED! 


So I just wanted to tell you guys this awesome news!

P.S. New episode of the Sister Show coming soon!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment